Inquiring Progress of My Case

Thursday, 09 November 2017 , 16:00:00 WIB - Legal Advice

Airport Police (

About six months ago, I was a victim of mild persecution at an airport. I have reported the incident to the airport police who later handed over the case to police investigators, who informed me on this through a letter. However, since then, I never received any news and the case has not been brought to court. What must I do to obtain information on the case’s progress?



You should ask police investigators at the police station where the case is being investigated. If the case has been brought to court without your acknowledgement, you should inquire the date it was brought to court.

I hope this answers your question.

Nur Hariandi Tusni, S.H., M.H.